Dec 9, 2011

Will I?

The will of God; what does it look like?

What does it look like right now, this commonplace decision?

Not His will yesterday, or even His will tomorrow, nor His will for someone else? What is God's will for me right this moment?

Do I know it?
If not, have I asked?

If I know it, am I doing it?
Completely?

I am a Christian. I am one who lives to be like Christ.
Christ said, "I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things."
Christ is my example.
Do I speak only as He teaches me, do only what He commands me?
If not why?
Am I greater than Jesus?

I wonder now...what could God do with one? One who lives every day, every decision, every thought - waking or sleeping - every breath in obedience?

Or better question...what could He not do with that one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment